Legend of Destruction
April 20, 2024, 03:40:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Register your in-game name on the forums too!

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

member questions plz read

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: member questions plz read  (Read 137 times)
slayerdan

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2011, 05:06:11 pm »

right i have been on the main site tryin to cancel the membership on my account BUT i will explain why.
i DO want to be a member and well continue to be, BUT i want to cancel coz i dont want an auto payment begin taken.. the cancel membership function isnt workin.
so plz cancel the auto payment but i will pay again and cancel next month
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

morpheus
Bryce pkz → Legends of destruction
Staff

Don't hesitate to ask for help.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 05:55:38 pm »

I personally can't do anything about this but when Bryce gets on you guys can work this out. GO in-game to see why Bryce has recently been absent
Report Spam   Logged

Proud staff member of Legend of Destruction.
bryce
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 12:24:01 am »

what is the matter with an auto month bill of 1$? That is how u get membership and yah u canceld membership and i canceld it.
Report Spam   Logged
slayerdan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 05:30:13 am »

fair enough.. but its the matter of i dont keep money in the paypal account i used so i need to transfer money in when ever i use it and if i forget to i get made overdrawn meanin the$1 i gave u costs me about $50 so thats why i dont want the auto payment being taken..
2nd whats wrong with doing what every1 else does and use manuel payments.. since u dont give membership till u come on anyway there is no point to havin an automated system.
3rd and if this 1 seems petty then srry but i am quitting since the owner of the server would rather take $1 from a player and not give him what he payed for than to write down the date he joined and cancel it 30 days l8r if a 2nd payment was not recived... it seems to me that u dont want the cash for server running costs u just want to make a bit of quick cash off ppl.
anyway thnks for letting me play the server and best of luck in the future

although i do think u should re-think some of ur ideas
Report Spam   Logged
bryce
Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 12:26:31 am »

ok umm.. hold off on membership right now.. I am making a new 2d online mmorpg and i hope u all will enjoy it, it is being edited still by me, and going to be tested by my staff then released soon. Smiley hope u'll all lyk it Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum